Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dreams Can Come True


I am starting my first blog tonight. After reading so many great blogs I thought it was maybe my turn to get into the action. I feel like it is really a great opportunity to fulfill my dream of being in interior design by sharing my ideas online. This is such a great way to connect with people who share the same passion I do for ReInventing old things and using them in new ways. So this is my entry into the blog world. I hope you will enjoy.

I hope to post things that inspire me and links to people, places, and things that can help inpsire you also. There are so many awesome people out there that have such great ideas. So, I will leave you with a little of what inpsires me. Can you say serene, beachy, whites, Ralph Lauren, old, chippy, industrial, urban country?

Until next time...


2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Hey Donna-
So glad you've decided to join the blogging community. I'm sure you'll have much wisdom and ideas to share with the blog land.
So welcome!
Gretchen
http://www.mimitoriasdesigns.blogspot.com

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Yea, Donna! Welcome to blogland!

Amy