Saturday, April 18, 2009

Places I'd Rather Be Today



Cabo Cool
From Western Interiors Magazine





Photo by: Blancaneaux Lodge via Garden Design


On this rainy day I would give anything to be in these places. Come on Spring I need you to be here soon. I can't wait to get into the garden and to plant flowers! I can't wait for summer to be at the beach and watch the waves come in and smell that fresh air and feel the sand under foot.
Anyway, back to reality. I am waiting for the sun to come out so I can take a photo of the front porch. I think I will start there and document its transformation first. So, hopefully that will be coming up shortly.
I think I will use the porch for my official announcement of our new address. I will send it out to all my friends and family. We'll see how it turns out. I have a specific way it will look in my head, but we'll see if that is how it comes out on paper(computer!)
P.S. The garage sales weren't that great today. This is the first time I have been out this season so I hope they get better! :)

So, until next time...

No comments: