Monday, May 4, 2009

Words of Wisdom

Count it a JOY

When life gets hard.
God is doing something HUGE!
He is also proving
That you are NOT a fake.


Be BRAVE, Mighty Warrior
Your God is with you!
When Waves are Crashing,
STAND to your feet.
Throw your head back
and FEEL the wind of the Spirit!


God is painting a MASTERPIECE
with Multi-colored trials.
Go forth and display
Divine special effects
To the Great Glory of GOD.


YOU CAN DO IT!


-Beth Moore


I really needed to read this tonight. I just read it from a new blog I discovered which is Twinkle Life It is amazing how God talks to you through so many different ways. He is truly amazing!
I am still working on the porch. The weather hasn't been very cooperative lately, but I am making some progress. I am thinking of starting the painting on the inside since I can't quite stand it anymore! So much to do, so little time. I am trying to take one day at a time. I am still adjusting to moving here, this new town, and this new home. I am trying to make the best of it, but there are days when I wonder what is going on? Then I happened upon this quote from none other than one of my favorite people, Beth Moore, and it really gave me a sense of peace. It was also a reminder of what I already know, but what I tend to forget all too easily.
I think I am going to make this a poster and have it right where I can see it daily.
So, I will be trying to get pics of the porch finalized and posted. I also found a great greenhouse today when on a field trip with my son's class and it has pumped me up with more ideas!
So, I will work on the porch and continue to remember God has a reason as to why I am in this place.
Until next time...

No comments: