Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Great Time at the Junk Bonanza













So, here are some pics of the Junk Bonanza! What a great time we had! I can't even begin to describe all of what we saw. Sorry for the quality of some of the pics. We used what we could and I need a new camera! Anyway, I don't know all of the booths that I have listed here and feel terrible. It was hard to keep track of who I took pics of. I will try and do better next time. Everyone's booths looked amazing and other blogs show their pics you might want to check out! I will list them below.
I met the most amazing people. I was so excited to finally see them in person and they were everything I thought they would be and more. I am going to do a seperate post on the people that I met. What an amazing weekend. Hope you enjoy the pics. More to come...
Check out Cottage Elements, Mimi-Toria's Designs, Junk Camp, Restyled Home , Whisperwood Cottage, and Forever Cottage for more pics. I will post more as I find out the names!





5 comments:

Greet Lefèvre said...

Donna,
This must indeed have being wonderful, you must had a lot of fun! I wished I was there!!

Greet

PS Thank you for your comment on my blog!

Anita said...

The first picture was taken in front of Fern Hill's booth-from Amana Iowa- Stephanie had those awesome curved window cabinets....Glad to see you had a great time! We had great sales and we also awed by the displays!

WhisperWood Cottage said...

I need to get busy with some blogging! So great to meet you in person, Donna!! :)

Amy

Lanette of Cottage Elements said...

Donna, so glad you were able to come and join us! It was great getting together with you. We can't wait another year to do it again! Take care!

Lani

Anonymous said...

WOW! Lucky you... Looks like you had a blast!

If you get a chance, stop by my Blog for a visit and say hi! I just put up a new post...
Have a great day,
Aimee