Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thankful

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever."
Psalm 107:1 NIV



As we approach the Thanksgiving holiday I think about all that I am thankful for and realize I am truly blessed. I am amazed by all I have and feel terrible for ever being crabby or depressed about anything that really is just so trivial. I know there are so many out there who are really struggling with sickness, finances, hunger, not knowing the true love of Jesus, and so many more things...

I just want to tell each and every one of you I am thankful for you. We are all truly blessed beyond measure. I hope that you all know that and have a blessed Thanksgiving where you can share a beautiful day with loved ones and enjoy all that we have.

Blessings to you all!!









3 comments:

Greet Lefèvre said...

Thank you! This is so beautiful said!

xx
Greet

junkermidge said...

Donna, great post -- you said it all. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

Midge

The Flying Bee said...

Beautiful post!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

xo,
Adrienne