Monday, June 24, 2013

Operation Backyard Patio Update!

Well after a lot of painting and power washing we have progress. Here are a few after shots of the patio makeover. Still have some things to do but it is definitely better than it was. I love the look. It is carefree and relaxing. A perfect spot for a lunch or dinner or drinks with friends. Have a look:









The lanterns are from Ikea and the silver pots for my herbs. I have some things to add to the walls and I am redoing a chandelier to hang above the table. Metal, crystals and rope!! I have also moved my plants around and added some more so I will have to show you those pics as the summer progresses. I also have the other side of the patio to do. I would like to have a fire pit and am working on having a bar under our kitchen window and adding some stools kinda like this pic:


So, continue to stay tuned to see what else I come up with! Hope you're all having a fabulous summer!!


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Good job, Donna! Love the look;)