Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Men's Bathroom Reveal

Ok folks, here is the other reveal ya'll have been waiting for!! The men's room at Sudbeck Service. Now I know most women have not seen in a men's room before, but that doesn't mean we can't look! I never thought I would be painting by a urinal or even using that word but hey, you never know what kind of decorating project will come up. I was excited to do something funky in this room. I went all out and tried to make it a funky/rustic/industrial space that guys would like. I don't think they really care what the place looks like they just go... but I think they all get a kick out of this space. I know they have been talking about it. So, here are the pics you have been waiting for. 
You have to see the BEFORE's: Plain and uneventful....




 AND THE AFTERs!!!!!!!!!!



What a difference?! I love it! Handy man Aaron once again did an amazing job with the pallet and barn wood walls and trim. We still have a few more pieces of trim to put up around the baseboard. 
The bullseye is off center on purpose. It's a joke, aim high, aim somewhere other than where you're supposed to and maybe you'll actually hit the target! hahaha
 I love how the metal and wood look together.  I combined galvanized metal along with a rusty metal on the mirror. The rust looks great with the wood flooring and brings a little warmth to the gray metal. I also painted the sink base a hammered metal look to tie in with the galvanized metal wall. The artwork is all in good fun and I think it all turned out great. I think the rustic and industrial elements are exactly what the space needed. 
Let me know what ya think. And if you're in the area, stop in and check it out. 


No comments: