Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Antiquing Weekend

I was so privelaged to check out Cactus Creek Studio's grand opening. Fancy is truly a girl after my own heart. I love her western design ideas and eye for finding those true artisans who have great products. My mom, sister and I went shopping downtown Weston, and then headed out to dinner with Fancy and her mom-in-law, Connie. We had such a blast. Great food, great company, and great atmosphere!

So, here are a few pics of our time spent in Weston, MO. You must go if you get a chance. You won't be sorry.


Love this antler candle holder!

Great Tablescape

Me and Fancy

Great stuff!

Mom, Me and Misty hangin' at the studio.

Me and Fancy in the pub! Good times!

Thanks again Fancy for a great weekend! Can't wait for our trip to Round Top! What fun we will have! See ya soon!

Ok, so tomorrow I will post pics of the trip to the other Kansas City and show you Curious Sofa. Love that place! It is my dream shop. Great stuff Deb!

So, until next time...

No comments: