Friday, May 22, 2009
Six Things About Me?
Ok, I have been tagged by Lani over at Cottage Elements. This is the first time I have ever done this so I hope this is right.
STEP 1: 6 Things About Me
1. I am a wife of my wonderful husband for 13 years this year and mother of 3 great kids. 2 boys and 1 girl.
2. I am a born again Christain and have been privaleged to go on a mission trip to Guatemala where I left a piece of my heart. Thanks to Students International who are doing wonders there with the people and bringing Jesus into their lives one little step at a time. Love you guys! I went on this trip via Country Bible Church in Blair, NE. Miss ya all!
3. I am a lover of decorating and design. I long to have a shop of my own someday where I can show people how to take old items and use them in ReInvented ways.
4. I brake for garage sales, flea markets, auctions, antique malls, great shops, need I say more????
5. I love to travel! I want to see the world. I love to drive as long as the weather is fine and I don't mind flying so I am ready to go! Where will the open road and the blue skies take me next?
6. I love getting to know all of my new blogging friends. This has really been a great experience for me. Thanks guys!
STEP 2: TAG YOU'RE IT!
Here are my picks:
Fancy at Cactus Creek Daily
Lissa at Humble Pie
Kristin at Twinkle Life
Layla at The Lettered Cottage
Carol at Raised In Cotton
Yasmine at Maison Reve
Okay, y'all. It's your turn. You now need to post six things about yourself, identify six new people, and let those people know they've been tagged. Don't forget to link back to this post! Lookin' forward to getting to know more about you!