Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Cole!



Happy Birthday my now 8 year old son!! Wow how time does fly by. I am so proud of you kiddo. You make me laugh all the time. I don't know what I would do without you. You are one amazing kid. I am blessed because of you. You have made me have more gray hair than the other two I believe, but I guess I can live with that. (You are the middle child). You will always be the one to keep me on my toes. I guess I can't say I will ever have a dull moment when you are around. Here's to many more years of good times.
I love you, son!!
Your Proud Momma

2 comments:

Jeanne Oliver said...

What a beautiful boy...and yes you are right...the time goes by so quickly. My oldest is now almost 10.

michelle b @ every little thing inspired said...

just found your blog...the name drew me in!! but then i saw that we have something ELSE in common...my littlest son's name is cole too...he's 5 months now...

your cole is a gorgeous child! cant wait to browse your blog more...

following you now!
michelle...xoxo
missbblogs.blogspot.com