Sunday, August 7, 2011

My new kitchen!

So, I know I have been gone for awhile. A lot has happened this summer. We have officially moved in and are settling in the new house! Yay! I love my kitchen. I love how it turned out. White cabinets with black countertops, black island with white solid surface countertop. We went with stainless steel appliances. I got a chandy from Ballard Design that is in zinc to tie in with the appliances and my awesome new chairs!!! Love our wood laminate flooring. Rustic table with a chisled top fits in just perfectly. I love the calming feel the space has. I still have loads more I want to do so hang in there and wait and see what's next.




Ballard Design chandy over table










Barn Light Electric light over island








World Market chairs and table












3 comments:

Elaine said...

love your kitchen, it is perfect with the black and white. you are doing a fabulous job, keep up the good work. It is hard to keep up with the blogging when there are so many projects, but life and family come first!!

kimberly said...

Gorgeous! I love having a kitchen that you enjoy being in- especially if you spend a lot of time there~
Thanks for stopping by sweet friend,
xx

kimberly said...

Gorgeous! I love having a kitchen that you enjoy being in- especially if you spend a lot of time there~
Thanks for stopping by sweet friend,
xx