Sunday, April 14, 2013

Basement Bath Reveal and Bar Stools

Well it has taken forever for me to get any decent pics of that basement! Hmmm, I wonder if it's because I am so busy with everyday life that I just can't seem to get in gear and take some pics. We have had some crazy "Spring" weather around here so I was finally able to get some pics taken. It is like winter here in Northeast Nebraska so we have been inside quite a bit. I am so ready to get out in the garden and warm sun but I guess that will just have to wait. So, here is what I have so far of the basement bath. The kids bath pretty much.
We had builder Steve make us an amazing vanity. I purchased a Kraus sink, thanks to Velvet & Linen's post on her kids' sinks, and a Kraus faucet on Overstock.com and we love it. We have a burlap curtain for our linen closet door. Builder Steve also custom made the bathroom door. It came out perfect. I put together some initial hooks for the kids towels and we pretty much wrapped that space up.
Next time kids' room reveal... Stay tuned...





Also, a sneak peak of our custom made bar stools by none other than the hubby and his brother. They did a great job. Rustic antique tractor seats are lookin' good. Not sure if we'll paint them or just clear coat them. What are your thoughts...




No comments: