Friday, February 28, 2014

Master Bedroom planning



I am finally getting around to decorating the Master Bedroom. We have a small room, dark wood sleigh bed, antique bronze chandelier, tan walls, white trim and white linen curtains. I like the idea of the 3 frames above the headboard. I would love to get these end tables from Target and place the mercury glass lamps with gray/blue shades on either side of the bed. I would also like to find a little dresser and antique it with the white washed look and hang a pretty mirror above, possibly in the gold. I am usually not a lover of gold but this one is sweet and not overpowering. Then we have the linens. Oh French linens how I love thee. I love the beige, cream, gray and blue hues. So relaxing. They are spendy so not sure if I will ever get them, but I will keep searching. Now, off to put this all together and see what I come up with. 

No comments: