Monday, March 19, 2012

New E-Course, New Adventures

I continually wonder how I am to fit in to my regular day my decorating ideas and my passion for this world. I like my job, don't get me wrong, I think it is just one of my stepping stones on the path to my eventual destination. I love that I can take a trip into blogland and get inspired to keep pursuing my dreams. I am so blessed to have met the people I have from the amazing blog world. Some I have had the privilege of meeting in person and others I would love to meet someday!! They have had such a positive impact on my life; I can only hope I can be that for someone else.


So, the other day I came across one of my faves, Jeanne Oliver Designs, where she is offering an awesome E-Course that I am signed up for! I am thinking this is exactly what I need right now and I encourage you, if you are trying to learn more about how to market your ideas and/or products, this is the course for you! Go on over and check it out!
Building a Creatively Made Business E-Course

I am so excited to see what I can learn from this course and how I can apply it to where I am at right now in my life! Thanks Jeanne for this course. You are in inspiration and can't wait to learn more from you! So, here's to new adventures to come. Can't wait to see what's in store for me next!

No comments: